Credit Officer Job at HSBS Group
The HSBS Group is a professional international consultancy firm with a combined 45 years of entrepreneurial, management, teaching, and business start-up experiences. The team works with organizations and individuals to provide a practical approach to challenges and opportunities while focusing on results. To enable us serve our African clients better, The HSBS Group opened an office in Nairobi, Kenya which has been operational for one year now.
The HSBS Group is seeking to find suitable candidate to fill the position of a credit officer position in Nairobi office. The interviews will be ongoing as applications are received but no later than the 21st of July 2017. Remuneration is pegged on competitive scale/s.
The Credit Officer will be responsible for skip tracing accounts within the scope of applicable laws and regulations in a manner that denotes professionalism and integrity. In addition, Candidates must be able to skip trace successfully with minimal information search with ID, able to keep time lines and with debt collection experience.
Duties for the Credit Officer Job
- Effectively use all internet databases and phone tools in order to locate customers/collateral,
- Build successful relationships with contractors and clients in order to service accounts effectively
- Schedule and assign accounts to be worked by recovery agents,
- Regularly communicate and provide agents and clients with updates regarding account status and service levels; recommend changes if needed,
- Continual outbound calling to agents and clients to obtain new leads on customer / collateral locations,
- Monitor recovery industry for competitive changes and new products that will assist in recovery,
- Initial review of accounts to quantify the customer information provided by the client,
- Skip Tracing of customers and/or other parties to identify last known address to locate the client’s collateral or customer.
- Attempting verbal contact with our client’s customer, references, relatives and associates via phone
- Frequent communication with debtor to ensure all information/leads provided are being acknowledged and reacted to.
Credit Officer Job Qualifications
- 3 years skip tracing related experience or minimum 2 years of debt collection experience,
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of internet search tools utilized to trace individuals or collateral,
- Full working knowledge of / experience with legislation,
- Good organizational skills,
- Effective time management skills / ability to multi-task efficiently,
- Professionalism and business savvy,
- Excellent verbal/phone and written communication skills,
- Minimum Diploma, but a degree will be preferred.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the relevant skills and qualifications send your application letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com so as to reach us on or before 25th July 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.