Credit Officer Job United Women Sacco
Credit Officer Job, Finance Jobs 2021,
Reporting to: Credit Manager
- Appraise all loan applications as per the Sacco lending policy
- Maintain and update data on all borrowers.
- Ensure that loan guard schedule is accurate and submitted on time
- Ensure that the guarantor register is updated.
- Analyze guarantee and follow up on security perfection process.
- Accompany Valuers to view properties submitted for loan security and make independent report.
- Follow with members who have delinquent loan via telephone and emails as per the lending policy
- Monitor performance of loans and recommend remedial measures in consultation with the Credit Manager.
- Co-ordination of client visits to ensure every loanee is visited
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Degree in a business-related field from a recognized University
- KCSE Minimum C+ with C+ in mathematics
- Computer proficiency especially in accounting packages
- At least 3 years’ experience in a related field
- Be of exemplary integrity and honesty
- Have excellent financial analysis skills
How to Apply
Apply for the job here
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter