Credit Officer Job, Latest Finance Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Credit Officer – Sacco,
Our client is one of the leading saccos in Kenya. They seek to hire a credit officer.
- Generate revenue through consistent delivery of customer, disbursement, and collection targets
- Drive repayment behavior by lending only what the business can afford, consistent follow-up, maintaining accurate records, negotiating repayment schedules and setting discretionary limits.
- Analyze your zone and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for Metropal Sacco products.
- Scout markets for activation within the assigned zones.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive relationship with Metropal Sacco Customers, Partners, Area Leaders and relevant local authorities.
- Obtain information from loan applicants and answer questions about loan process.
- Analyze and verify applicant’s financial status, personal and business information to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Ensure efficient and prompt recovery of loans disbursed and interest accrued.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Maintain clear customer records, recording times and dates that contact has been made and noting information that customers have received about Metropal Sacco products.
- Supply the business with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analysing and summarizing account information
- Maintain and reconcile bank accounts on regular basis.
- Debt collection
- Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve the operational efficiency
- Assist in administrative functions of the office
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, banking, economics, statistics, business administration, accounting or any other related field
- CPA certification will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on the use of QuickBooks is a mandatory requirement
- Must be conversant in using i-Tax.
- 2-3 years’ work experience with at least 2 years as a senior economist.
- Knowledge & experience in preparing final company financial position
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
How to Apply
Apply for Credit Officer Job here