Credit Controller Officer Jobs at Uplands Premium Dairies and Foods Limited
Location: Kagwe – Kiambu
Nature of Job: Full time
Uplands Premium Dairies and Foods Limited is a leading Dairy Company located in Kiambu County and a well known leader for its high quality dairy products country wide with its flagship brand “Pascha”
We seek to recruit for the following position;
Credit Controller Officer Job Responsibilities
- Managing credit control and debt management activities.
- Maximizing cash collection across the board.
- Cash allocation and reconciliation
- Rectification of previously mismanaged accounts
- Problem solving and timely decision making
- Meeting monthly and yearly targets
- Daily management of debts and collections
- Ensure credit limits are adhered to and discounts given as per regulations/approvals existing at the time.
- Liaise with the accounts receivables section in the processing of Credit and Debit notes for customers ensuring all supporting documents are attached.
- Attending to and resolving customers’ queries/reconciliations issues on a timely basis including visits to customers.
Qualifications for the Credit Controller Officer Job
- Bachelor of Commerce degree, finance/accounting option.
- CPA 2
- Credit Management Certificate will be an added advantage
- Must have at least 3 years experience in credit control, in a FMCG Company.
- Have good interpersonal skills
How to Apply