Credit Controller Jobs Finance Jobs, BM Security Jobs
- Education : Diploma in Credit or a Business related field
- Training : CPA / Credit Management
- Skills : Computer skills, company procedures and accounting knowledge, communication skills
- Experience : 3 years in a Credit Control environment,
- Daily and speedy collection of debts owed to the company by phone, letters, e-mail and personal visits.
- Reconciliation of debtors accounts on a monthly basis.
- Timely attendance to clients’ correspondence.
- Preparation and justification of Credit/debit notes/Journal Vouchers required to be issued on client accounts
- Liaison with Operations department on deployment & /or Manning Levels of Guard &confirmation of numbers and cross checking quantities invoiced for clients with changing needs.
- Assisting Cashier in allocation of payments received.
- Identify non-performing accounts after issuing required Demand notices and passed on for listing with the credit reference Bureau.
- Ensuring timely dispatch of client’s invoices and statements.
- Creating and maintaining database of client files and services rendered.
- Confirming that all payments received have been receipted.
- Ensuring that payments for BM systems are not mixed up with those of BM services.
- Ensure that Branches are following up debtors in their relevant areas.
- Preparing weekly and monthly projection
- Ensure that customer’s documents are duly filed in their respective files
- Any other lawful duties that may be prescribed by seniors.
Safety & Quality
- As Per Health & Safety Policy and ISO 9001
How To Apply
Send your applications to email@example.com