Credit Controller Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Accountant Jobs, Finance Jobs, Credit Management Jobs, Commerce Jobs, Balteum Consultant Jobs
Our client one of the leading in milk industry is seeking for a qualified Credit Controller to support the business in efficient management of credit and collections.
The role will coordinate the debts of existing creditors and deciding whether to allow credit to a debtor – ultimately managing all money borrowed or owed to your business. The Credit Controller will handle the collection of finances and the resolution of account queries, raising sales invoices and issuing credit notes. Will also manage debt recovery, the job incumbent will maintains close links with all customers, to ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payments. The position is based in Nairobi.
- To manage the post pay customer payment process on the assigned segments within the debtor’s portfolio;
- To conduct monthly reconciliations of payment received on the assigned points and resolution of open items within the agreed SLA
- Checking customers credit balances and updates their accounts daily.
- Posting of daily payment against customers’ accounts.
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customer’s payments
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
- Making accurate and timely reports on debtors accounts
- Bachelor of Commerce degree from recognized university;
- 3-4 years’ work experience in Credit control, Accounting and/or Risk Management in a busy commercial environment;
- Relevant professional qualification in credit management preferably a Diploma in Credit Management;
- Qualified accountant with CPA (K)/ACCA/ will be an added advantage;
- Knowledge and understanding of the International Financial Reporting Standards on receivables and revenue recognition, accounting and reporting in the financial statements;
- Good understanding of the basic tax requirements for sales invoicing & ability to successfully resolve issues related to management of debtors;
- Highly innovative, with excellent analytical skills and ability to meet stringent deadlines;
- Ability to relate well with both internal and external customers and work in teams;
- Ability to make use of management reports i.e. Aged debtors balances to take action;
- Ability to evaluate processes used for sales order processing and related accounting to enhance their efficiencies;
- Strong analytical skills and a keen attention to detail;
- Self-driven, results oriented and an ability to work without supervision;
- Strong regard for customer satisfaction & high standard service delivery.
How to Apply:
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, indicating their current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5.pm on 29th August, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
“Our client embraces equal opportunity for all”