Credit Control Supervisor Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Finance Jobs, CPA Jobs, Credit Control Jobs, G4S Jobs
Reporting to the National Credit and Billing manager, ensure that cash collections for the month is achieved as per set target of the assigned team portfolio and manage the credit control officer’s optimal performance.
- Achieve 100% cash collections as per monthly target based on portfolio allocated.
- Ensure that customer’s notification of amounts due is sent out immediately the debt fall due.
- Apply credit control procedures on assigned portfolio based on the age overdue amount as well as contract terms.
- Maintain daily monitoring tracker for cash collections and escalate risk accounts
- Ensure that the assigned portfolio DSO is maintained within company acceptable range of 30 to 45 Days.
- Monitor daily receipts allocation for assigned portfolio and ensure that accounts credit position is up to date at the end of each working day.
- Continuously verifies accuracy of debtors ageing of the assigned portfolio to ensure that no inaccurate customer exposure is presented at any point.
- Maintain record of soft copies contracts of the assigned portfolio which are easily accessible on request.
- Supervise assigned credit control officers and ensure optimal performance is achieved.
- Provide monthly performance monitoring reports for the assigned credit control officers.
- Two to three years in credit control management related assignment
- Financial Acumen
- Conflict Management
- Microsoft Word – Intermediate level
- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate level (Advance level are advantageous)
- Microsoft PowerPoint – Basic level
- ERP system(s)
- Google suite of products
- Understanding the organizational environment
- Understanding the organisation’s goals and objectives
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Supporting and working with others
- Delivering objectives
- Dealing with complexity
- Acting professionally
- Deliver great customer service
- Sharing and cooperating
How to Apply: