Credit Control Officer Jobs, KUTRRH Jobs
Purpose Of The Job
Reporting to the Credit Control and Insurance Manager, the Credit Control Officer job exists to ensure proper maintenance of monthly cash collections performance as per set target and carrying out credit control administration activities as per the credit control process at KUTRRH.
- Provide accurate advice on billing queries
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly, and monthly reports for the department.
- Monitor daily receipts allocation for assigned portfolio and ensure that accounts credit position is up to date at the end of each working day.
- Monitor contract’s expiry dates and escalate contracts due for renewal to respective billing supervisor.
- Handling disputed bills and negotiating to bring payment within the agreed terms.
- Overseeing key account and customer relationship management.
- Developing credit management capability within the department
- Ensuring monthly and year end processing deadlines are met as required.
- Ensuring stability of cash flows for operational and investment purpose through preparing and implanting cash collection budget.
- Undertaking account reconciliation and sending out timely client statements letters as may be agreed from time to time
- Maintain up to date customer credit control file which should include: contracts, letters, demand notices, correspondences, credit notes, suspension notices, and termination.
- Determining clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling factfinding appointments
- Developing a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Giving sound insurance advisory services and support to the clients, selling insurance policies to customers.
- Apply reminders on account to ensure full follow through by relevant insurance group in liaison with the Insurance Officer.
- Provide accurate advice on billing queries at the hospital.
Minimum level of academic qualifications required to perform effectively in the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management related field from a recognized Institution
Minimum level of knowledge required for the job:
- Operational knowledge of Credit Control processes and requirements
- Be competent in the use of the IT structure and processes that support business office processes and credit control.
Professional qualifications required to effectively perform in the role:
- ACII, CPA or related field.
Soft skills required for the job:
- Communication skills
- Team Management skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Organizational skills
- Conflict Management Skills
- Excellent negotiations skills.
Relevant Work Experience Required
Minimum number years of experience the jobholder is required to have to be appointed to the position:
- At least four years working experience in Finance or Credit Control
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of these posts, please send your
- Application Letter,
- Curriculum Vitae and
- Filled Application Form
Download the Job Job Application Form.
ONLY via email to email@example.com
Or hard copies can be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is Monday 5th August 2019