Credit Control Jobs, Credit Control Jobs In Kenya, NFT Consult Jobs
Position: Account Receivable/Credit control officer
To assist the business track revenue and ensure payments are received and recorded accurately.
- General invoices.
- Verify and accurately post all payments to correct invoice/s
- Reconciliation of accounts receivable ledger, Bank accounts,foreign currency payments etc
- Support the month end process.
- Report on aged receivables plus other ad hoc reporting where applicable.
- Checking customer’s credit rating with banks.
- Setting up the terms and conditions of a loan.
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments.
- Negotiating repayment plans.
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are cleared for payment.
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices.
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems.
- Providing accounts information to internal departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree B. COM- Finance option
- Minimum 4years in the Accounts receivable role at least 1-2 years in Credit control
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop effective partnerships and work in a diverse team
- Effective time management and organizational skills with demonstrated reliability in meeting deadlines and commitments
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Remain engaged, proactive and open to new methods and ways of thinking
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast moving competitive environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail when managing accounting figures and financial records.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles,fair credit practices and collection regulations.
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Ability to build and manage client relationships.
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships,both internally and externally at all levels.
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Personal ownership and accountability
- Energized, positive, passionate and confident
- Ability to establish and maintain.
- Flexible – Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which include evenings, weekends and holidays.
How to Apply