Credit Administration Head Jobs, Latest Credit Control Jobs, National Bank Jobs
Primary Location: Kenya-Nairobi-Head Office
Closure Date: Apr 3, 2020
Reporting to the Director Credit the role holder will provide leadership in management of the Credit performance and asset quality of the lending book through business engagement and customer visits.
- Manage the Credit performance and asset quality of the lending book through business engagement and customer visits.
- Review and Conduct monthly Early Alert meetings for all Business segments and collections & Remedial teams.
- Prepare and present the Risk Management Report for Credit to ECC and prepare the same for Board Credit Committee (BCC).
- Review, sign and submit all Credit monthly reports to Central Bank.
- Address credit issues as raised by CBK post reporting.
- Coordinate all credit related data to business segments, credit division and finance department.
- Coordinate credit issues relating to data and reported numbers to both internal and external auditors.
- Review credit systems’ requirements for Credit Management and Core Banking systems
- Play an overall oversight role for operational risks in Credit Division.
- Aggregate and analyse risk events occurring in Credit Division and ensure they are adequately addressed in the credit processes and policies.
- Review and test controls within credit processes and policies.
- Track and review violations /deviations in the Credit Policy and procedures for credit facilities.
- Test and validate booking of loans and accounts in the Core Banking system including capturing of details such as amount, tenor, interest rates, collateral, insurance, etc.
- Play an oversight role on Quality Control within credit processes by monitoring TAT and resolution of complaints
- Lead data mining, report writing and process automation in credit and reporting.
- Lead the CRB reporting and process automation.
- Ensure compliance to terms and conditions of facilities after disbursements such as tracking covenants on a monthly basis by following-up with Business for timely receipt of any items falling due for all loans subject to covenant compliance.
- Maintain a healthy asset book across all business segments.
- Manage and oversee team performance through performance planning, coaching and performance tools availed by the Bank to maintain a high performance culture
- Motivate and inspire the team by providing information and tools needed to carry out their jobs and meet customer expectations.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or related fields from a recognized institution.
- Certified Public Accountant ( CPA- K) or its equivalent
- Eight (8) years’ experience in Credit function out of which 5 years should be at Head or senior management level in a financial institution.
- Business acumen/ commercial awareness; ability to thoroughly and independently assess business strategies, alignment and implementation plans.
- Leading teams; capable of empowering and leading teams to meet Bank goals
- Leading change; proven change management capability to drive and align teams to strategy.
- Innovation; able to keep up with trends of meeting the demands of internal and external customers and controls thereof.
- Collaboration; forms business partnerships that help drive the Bank’s agenda.
- Multi-tasking; able to manage several concurrent assignments and prioritize demands
- Flexibility and adaptability; ability to keep pace with latest industry trends
- Excellent communication skills; articulate in communicating to both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Analytical; capable of managing numerous information sources and providing data analysis reports to multiple stakeholders.
- Proven planning, organization and execution skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Customer and Stake holder management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Entrepreneurial/Commercial mind-set
How To Apply
All applications done online
Apply for Head of Credit Administration Job here