County Director of Administration Jobs, Administration Jobs In Kenya, Isiolo County Jobs
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SERVICE MANAGEMENT & ADMINISTRATIONS
COUNTY DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION JOB GROUP R (1 POST)
- Organization, direction, control and coordination of the functions of administration and public service in the
- Initiate development of the appropriate County Departmental policies, legal and institutional frameworks for the implementation of the mandate of administration and public
- Ensure operationalization of service delivery in all the devolved units in the County, Sub- Counties and
- Handle administrative matters, human resource issues and manage inventories of the administrative tools, equipment and other required assets related to the
- Preparation of departmental plans and
- Ensure strict compliance with all financial, budgetary and procurement
- Ensure timely, efficient communication and coordination of administration and public service departmental affairs.
- Interpret and apply National and County laws and other related statutes in line with the County goals and
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration or Business Administration or Social Sciences from a University recognized in Kenya;
- A Master’s degree in Public Administration, Public Policy, Business Administration or Development Management from a recognized Institution will be an added advantage;
- Have at least ten (10) years relevant working experience, five (5) of which must have been in a Senior Managerial position in the Public Sector;
- Must have done a Senior Management Course lasting not less than one(1) month from a recognized institution in Kenya;
- Demonstrate a high degree of professional and technical competence in work performance and results;
- Must be computer literate
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
How to Apply
Applicants must furnish the Board with their applications copies of the following documents.
- Copy of the national identify
- Copies of academic and professional certificates.
- Fulfill the requirement of chapter (6) six of the constitution of Kenya; specifically, during interview a candidate must obtain and provide copies of the following certificates:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate Criminal Investigation.
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Registration and Clearance from relevant regulatory Professional Bodies
Applications clearly marked should reach the undersigned by close of the business on or before 28th February, 2020. Further details are available on our websites: www.isiolo.go.ke
Isiolo County Government is an equal opportunity employer, Persons with disability are encourage to Apply.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD, P. O. Box 224 – 60300.
Hand delivered to the County Public Service Board Offices along Isiolo Law courts road, opposite Al Ansar playground
Must Read>>> Professional Curriculum Vitae Template: The CV Sections You Need
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.