Country Representative Job, Current Agricultural Jobs,
SustaiNet Group – Uganda Representative – Kampala based
Are you a young and driven development professional with a focus on market-oriented agriculture and rural development? Do you have experience in acquisition of development consulting opportunities? Are you a networker and team builder? Would you like to take a leadership role in a rapidly growing East African consultancy? Then you are probably our new Uganda Representative!
SustaiNet Group (SGL) offers development consulting services to facilitate effective agricultural market-oriented and socially and environmentally responsible development to clients including governments, international development organisations and agro-businesses. As part of our compliance and operational support services (COSS) business, we also provide HR, finance, legal, event management and similar services to international development organisations and agro-businesses in the East African region who wish to outsource such services to enable them to focus on their core business. Likewise, our Shiriki House Office Community brand offers exclusive co-working spaces for consulting companies, agrobusiness and NGOs focusing on market-oriented and sustainable rural development. We are headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya and operates a rapidly expanding Country Office in Kampala, Uganda.
- Reporting to our CEO, our new Uganda Representative will spearhead growth of our consultancy, COSS and Shiriki House business in Uganda by providing leadership to marketing and networking with prospective and existing clients, acquisition of new opportunities, and delivery of services across our business areas.
- You will be supported by an administrative staff in Kampala and our acquisition, service delivery and marketing teams in Nairobi.
- We recently upgraded our SGL Kampala office and are now located in Lotis Towers, Mackinnon Road, Nakasero, which will also serve as our new Shiriki House hub.
- Our ideal candidate is a dynamic, ambitious and outward individual who understands the needs of our clients, can strengthen our portfolio of services and convincingly market our consultancy, COSS and Shiriki House business in Uganda and beyond.
- You have a master’s degree and a minimum 7 years of relevant work experience in international development organisations or agro-businesses.
- You are a networker and team-builder with exposure to potential SGL clients. You are resident in Uganda and have a work permit that allows you to work there.
Initially, we offer a consultancy retainer contract @ 50% of full time, with option for additional consultancy income from upcoming consultancy assignments and ultimately full employment.
This call is open until we have found the right candidate. An SGL management team will visit Kampala in early December 2020, so it would be a good idea to express your interest before then so we can meet explore options.
SustaiNet Group Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.
How To Apply
Find the job application details on the link below