Secretarial Internships in Kenya at the Council of Governors
Reporting to the Head of Administration
Duration: The contract of employment is fora period of six months (6).
Responsible for secretarial services in an effective and efficient manner.
Secretarial Internship Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling in-coming and out-going telephone calls
- Drafting and responding to correspondences on daily basis
- Directing mail to the appropriate individual in the organization
- Opening and screening incoming mails
- Ensuring general cleanliness of the office
- Arranging and organizing meetings and providing full support as required
- Responsible for file maintenance (electronic and hard copy)
- Attending to internal and external customers and/or clients and providing required information from time to time
- Providing general administrative support
- Serving tea and/or refreshments to the Executive and visitors
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
Qualifications for the Secretarial Internship
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C (plain);
- The following qualifications from the Kenya National Examinations Council
- Typewriting II (minimum 40 w.p.m) /Computerized Document Processing II
- Business English I/Communications I
- Office Practice I
- Commerce I;
- Certificate in Computer Applications (Windows, Ms-Word, Ms-Excel, Ms-Access and Internet) from a recognized Institution.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a CV, cover letter, copies of ID, certificates and testimonials to [email protected] and indicate the name of the position you are applying for as the Email subject.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.