Training and Marketing Manager Job, Current Jobs Kenya,
Industry: Health and Wellness,
Salary: 40 – 50K,
Our client is a leading health and wellness industry with emphasis on knowledge development and application of emerging socio-economic solutions. They seek to hire a well-experienced, self-driven and result-oriented Training and Marketing Manager to grow their training and marketing department.
- Prepare, implement and manage the company’s daily, weekly and monthly training budget.
- Liaise with the Finance Department for optimal pricing of training programs.
- Analyze market trends in order to forecast, demand plan and take advantage of potential opportunities.
- Carry out aggressive marketing activities in order to increase demand for the company’s training programmes.
- Formulate route-to-market strategies to increase geographical penetration and reach.
- Prepare budget for training programs and workshops
- Develop the Programs by doing research and development of new training areas with regards to industry trends
- Manage the production of program marketing material in collaboration with marketing team
- Implement training KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on training program KPIs
- Develop and implement branding and marketing materials to enhance visibility.
- Develop and measure the sales outcomes through regular training appraisals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Related course. Specialization in Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience in the network or referral marketing industries is recommended.
- Somali speaking individuals are encouraged to apply.
- Professional Qualification in group trainings will be an added advantage.
- Experience in design and development of training programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Great team leader
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and database software
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Training and Marketing Manager) to [email protected] before Friday 13th April 2020
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.