Sales & Marketing Manager Job, Current Marketing Vacancies in Kenya,
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: Competitive Based on experience
Our client is a fast-growing financial technology company with presence in 4 African countries and now venturing into the Kenyan Market. They seek to hire an experienced Marketing Manager who will actively build relationships with clients to market products and will be required to relentlessly engage with customers via a combination of branch visits, networking events, cold calling and flyer distribution.
- Implement and drive relationship building with customers through the distribution of flyers, running corporate seminars and telephonic engagement
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Run and manage public networking events and giveaways
- Develop and guide the execution of an operational plan in the areas of communication, innovation, promotions, pricing policy and distribution for individual products within the brand
- Recommend, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of communication strategies on time and within budget
- Identify and exploit brand opportunities not covered by communication such as innovation/renovation projects
- Track sales and costs by analysing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by updating materials; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Support office staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analysis, new product information; relaying patient services requests
- Able to benchmark and understand market best practises .
- Represent the organization as a progressive leader in the industry in order to capitalize the company position, image and revenue potential.
- Understand and manage the department’s budget/expense.
- Develop a deeper understanding of consumers by leading research projects.
- Degree from a recognized university, preferably in the areas of Marketing/ Business Administration/ Communication;
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in a financial institution
- Experience in event management is preferred but not imperative.
- Experience in market research and innovation projects, communication and promotional activities;
- Very Strong Communication and presentation skills and experience including proficiency in Power point;
- Strong Leadership skills and ability to influence;
- Basic understanding of a P&L statement;
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales & Marketing Manager – Financial Institution) to [email protected]e before 11th April 2022. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.