Marketing & Communications Executive Job, Current Job Vacancies in Kenya,
Gross Salary: 70,000 – 120,000
Our client is a is a start-up founded by technology enthusiasts with more than 30 years’ experience in the data centre industry across the world. They have recently received their series B funding and are looking at expanding their team. They seek to hire a competent professional who will design and execute Kenya’s marketing strategy, coordinate the production of relevant content for external or internal use. They will also responsible for internal communication of the organization
- Budget for marketing activities
- PR coverage (number of mentions/month in various media)
- Number of posts/month, engagement rate (likes, shares)
- Inbound contacts resulting from a communication from the company
- Define the type of content relevant for a data centre and able to generate engagement with our targeted audience
- Identify and plan market coverage to reach target audiences relevant to business development and revenue objectives.
- Develop and execute marketing and communications campaigns which help develop clients, build the company’s brand, and drive growth objectives.
- Champion the company brand internally and externally through communications initiatives. Ensure online presence including Multilanguage websites, social media, advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
- Plan and execute the organization of events
- Prepare a planning for communication activities and execute it in a timely manner
- Track marketing budget and propose initiatives in line with the budgeted money
- Liaise with the people in the organization or outside able to support the production of relevant content (interview, tips…)
- Propose formats for the production of content (emails, videos, powerpoint, townhalls)
- Support the production of content (image editing, video
- recording, overlay of text in videos)
- Propose and execute the internal communication plan (content, themes, channels
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to Bachelor/Master level or equivalent through experience
- At least 2 years of experience, preferably in B2B IT Services/data center/telco/network environment
- Good understanding of Microsoft office applications
- Good team-working skills
- Active on social media
- Knowledge of video editing software
- Proposes new ideas, open to do things differently, look
- for impactful actions, curious about how others do
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing and Communications Executive) to [email protected]e before 11th April 2022. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.