Corporate Services Director Job, Latest Director Jobs In Kenya,
- To oversee the development of effective policies and efficient systems, controls and procedures for all matters relating to Human Resource and Administration, Finance and Information Communication Technology;
- To Coordinate and oversee recruitment, selection, placement and promotion of human resource in the Fund;
- To ensures that TF adopts and implements effective strategies for the deployment of ICT infrastructure, software, service delivery, business process continuity/disaster recovery and information security
- Coordinating the preparation of respective board papers for Finance and Human Resource Board committees;
- Designing and implementing an Accounting and Financial management system;
- Ensuring prudent management of financial, human and physical resources of the Fund;
- To coordinate and oversee the preparation of quarterly and annual financial reports and statements of accounts;
- To coordinate the formulation and the implementation of financial & human resource policies and strategies;
- To ensure efficient, effective, professional and sustainable human resource and administrative systems within the Fund;
- To coordinate the Fund’s preparation and implementation of the annual budgets;
- To coordinate the designing and implementation of performance management systems within the Fund
- To oversee the records management of the Fund
- To coordinate constitution and facilitation of all committees in the Fund
- At least ten (10) years’ work experience, five (5) of which must have been at a managerial level in Finance, Human Resource and Administration, legal services or related field;
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Commerce, Accounting, Business Management or Human Resource, Economics or related discipline
- Master’s degree in Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related discipline;
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body in good standing;
- Certificate in a Leadership Management Course from a recognized institution;
- Excellent communication, administration and presentation skills;
- Good standing and of high integrity
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Demonstrated managerial, administrative and professional competence in work performance.
- Must be a citizen of Kenya
Key Competencies & Skills
- Demonstrate strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong managerial and leadership skills
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to manage change
- Demonstrate professional competence and administrative capability in work performance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of judgement and integrity
- Ability to mentor and coach
- Meet requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications indicating their current salary together with a detailed curriculum vitae, professional certificates and testimonials
The candidates must also attach the following
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- EACC clearance
- HELB clearance certificate
- Valid KRA compliance i-tax certificate.
- Clearance from a reputable credit reference bureau
The terms of appointment for the positions of Manager Supply Chain Management shall be for a Five (5) year contract, renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
Applications clearly marked “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF ………………………………” to be addressed to:
The Chairman, Tourism Fund P.O. Box 46987 – 00100 Nairobi
Soft copy applications should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach on or before 22nd November 2020.No hard copies will be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.
‘’Tourism Fund is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. “Minorities and persons living with disabilities are therefore encouraged to apply