Director, Corporate Services Job, Director Jobs 2020,
The Role: Director, Corporate Services
KUCCPS 2 – ONE POSITION (Ref. Code KUCCPS 045/20)
Job Location: Nairobi
Responsible to the CEO for the overall management and administration of the Corporate Services Directorate.
Successful applicant will be hired on a five-year contract terms renewable on mutual agreement and subject to meeting set performance targets
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of a dynamic corporate strategy that is able to deliver exemplary services and results as envisioned in the strategic plan;
- Developing the Placement Service’s budget and continuously monitor and evaluate its implementation;
- Giving oversight to the Placement Service financial affairs and advise the Placement Service on financial planning strategies and policies;
- Ensuring effective and efficient management of the Placement Service’s Resources including Finances and Assets;
- Ensuring the provision of meaningful, accurate and prompt management accounts and reports to the Chief Executive Officer and the Board;
- Negotiating with banks and donors for appropriate support;
- Giving oversight to the Placement Service’s human capital affairs, ensuring that the Placement Service has the right and sufficient human resource to meet its objectives;
- Ensuring that current and future space and other facility needs are provided for;
- Providing oversight for effective records management operations;
- Overseeing performance management system in the Placement Service;
- Participating in the development and review of the Institution’s strategic plan;
- Ensuring compliance with labour laws, public, Public Financial Management Act, IPSAS and IFRS and ISO Standards;
- Reviewing the Corporate Services business plans in line with the overall strategic objectives and govern- ment performance contract; and
- Overseeing operations of HRM, Administration, ICT and Finance & Accounting
- Have a minimum period twelve (12) years relevant work experience and at least five (5) years in a man- agement position in the Public Service or in the Private Sector;
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields:- Commerce, Accounting, Business Administra- tion, Finance, or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Have a Master’s Degree in any of the following fields: Commerce, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Have professional qualification and membership to a relevant professional body;
- Leadership Course lasting not less than 4 weeks from a recognized institution;
- Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Higher Educations Loans Board;
- A licensed Credit Reference Bureau;
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Applicants must indicate their home county, current county of residence and their preferred Hudu- ma Centre. Preference will be given to applicants domiciled in the county where the preferred Huduma Centre is situated.
How to Apply
Online Placement Service careers portal https://careers.kuccps.net by interested applicants creating their profiles, duly filling the online application form and attaching copies of their CVs, academic certificates, clearance certificates and testimonials before submitting the
Email address email@example.com by interested applicants indicating the job being applied for on the subject line, submitting application letters, detailed CVs, academic certificates, clearance certifi- cates and testimonials.
No hard copies will be accepted.
The application deadline is January 11th, 2021 at 5.00pm.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply including those who may have previously applied or experienced challenges while attempting to apply.
The Placement Service is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities, women and applicants from marginalised regions are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.