Corporate Finance Analyst Job, Latest Finance Jobs In Kenya,
Position: Corporate Finance Analyst
The mission of the corporate finance analyst job is To support the CEO’s office with best in class investor relations management for all key stakeholders of The Room and ALX. The goals of the corporate finance analyst job are driving communication strategy with stakeholders and articulating our stories into numbers and keeping the group accountable to stakeholders
- To assist in the development and execution of investor relations communication materials.
- To prepare quarterly investor reports and monthly financial updates for the executive team and the board or directors.
- To conduct research on the tertiary education and Edtech industry to benchmark key metrics and identify potential market risks and opportunities.
- To perform regular financial analyses to surface insights to help the executive team better understand financial performance drivers and business health indicators.
- To collaborate cross-functionally across the company to build a holistic narrative for financial stakeholders.
- To participate in ad hoc and special projects as needed
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in equity research, investment banking, investor relations, financial planning and analysis, financial consulting or other related field
- Communication: You possess outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Financial modelling: You have experience creating and working with cash-flows, balance sheets, P&Ls, etc.
- Self-starter: You take initiative and is proactive with what needs to be done
- Detail-oriented: You can pay attention to all the small details.
- Problem-solving: You are good with on the feet solutions to day to day financial problems
- Initiative & Courage: You have an owners’ approach and you are proactive with what needs to be done; you also embrace risks and failure
- Humility & Adaptability: You have a beginners’ mindset and you always seek to learn; you are also flexible and embrace pivoting
- Possibility & Adventure: You are passionate about life, you have a growth mindset and you can thrive on uncertain circumstances and uncharted territory
- Resilience: You tackle difficult situations with a can-do attitude and are relentless in the pursuit of your goals
- Emergent Leadership: You are aware, and can manage, your emotions and those of others very well, you also have an empathetic, collaborative approach to leadership and you love working with others
How to apply
Click here to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.