Corporate Credit Head Jobs, Credit Control Jobs 2020, National Bank Jobs
Primary Location: Kenya-Nairobi-Head Office
Closure Date: Apr 3, 2020
Reporting to the Director Credit the role holder will be responsible for credit approvals for corporate loans through analysis of credit applications in accordance with the Bank’s lending policies, CBK Prudential Guidelines and best practice to achieve quality growth in the retail asset book in line with the strategic plans.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or related fields from a recognized institution.
- Certified Public Accountant ( CPA- K) or its equivalent
- Eight (10 years’ experience in Credit function out of which 5 years should be at Head or senior management level in a financial institution.
Strong understanding of Credit analysis and policies
Good understanding of Risk Management principles
- Good understanding of Basel III and evolving regulatory guidelines in this space
- Possess strong problem solving skills (hypothesis-driven thinking, analytical, quantitative etc.)
- Business acumen/ commercial awareness; ability to thoroughly and independently assess business strategies, alignment and implementation plans.
- Leading teams; capable of empowering and leading teams to meet Bank goals
- Leading change; proven change management capability to drive and align teams to strategy.
- Innovation; able to keep up with trends of meeting the demands of internal and external customers and controls thereof.
- Collaboration; forms business partnerships that help drive the Bank’s agenda.
- Multi-tasking; able to manage several concurrent assignments and prioritize demands
- Flexibility and adaptability; ability to keep pace with latest industry trends
- Excellent communication skills; articulate in communicating to both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Analytical; capable of managing numerous information sources and providing data analysis reports to multiple stakeholders.
- Proven planning, organization and execution skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Customer and Stake holder management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Computer Literacy
How To Apply
All applications done online
Apply for Corporate Credit Head Job here