Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions tenable at various Campuses of the College:
Scale M 12
Terms of Service: 3 Year Contract
Reference No. KMTC/QP- 23/ EAF/SS 9/ 2017
Corporate Communications Officer Job Responsibilities
- Initiating and developing appropriate communication strategies;
- Preparations of publication materials;
- Maintaining media database;
- Preparation of annual plans and budget;
- Maintaining mailing list of all stakeholders;
- Managing linkages with other stakeholders;
- Organizing protocol and media events.
Qualifications for the Corporate Communications Officer Job
- Have served in the corporate communications field or in a comparable and relevant position for at least five (5) years with two years in supervisory;
- Have a Bachelors Degree in any of the following fields: Mass Communication, Communication Studies, Journalism, International relations or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Have Master Degree in any of the following fields; Mass Communication, Communication
Studies, journalism, International relations or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Have a clear understanding of the working of the media;
- Have attended a management course lasting not less than four weeks from a recognized institution
- Possess advanced Computer Application skills;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Possess good oral and written communication skills in both English and Kiswahili;
- Have demonstrated professional and managerial competence in information work as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and Reference Number, enclosing updated curriculum vitae, copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card and a daytime telephone to:
THE DIRECTOR / CEO
KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE
P.O BOX 30195- 00100
So as to reach him not later than Friday 19th January 2018
Candidates shortlisted for interview will be required to produce
- A certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance or Compliance certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Tax compliance certificate by Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA),
- A clean report from an approved credit Reference Bureau (CRB);
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates wiII be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.