Corporate Communication Manager Job, Latest Communication Jobs,
MANAGER, CORPORATE COMMUNICATION, GRADE REREC 3 (1 POST)
- Developing and implementing corporate communications plans to enhance the visibility of the Corporation;
- Undertaking internal and external customer surveys for management decision;
- Building and sustain the REREC brand and reputation for quality, reliability and customer satisfaction;
- Managing public relations activities and other events in the Corporation;
- Formulating and monitoring the implementation of the Corporation’s Customer Service Charter;
- Creating linkages with the Media and other stakeholders;
- Implementing corporate social responsibility programs and maintain their impact;
- Generating content for the Corporate website;
- Creating awareness through various channels of communication such as print media, social media, below the line adverts and electronic media;
- Enhancing the visibility of the Corporation by ensuring vibrant and meaningful social media presence and engagement;
- Coordinating development of advertising promotions to increase brand awareness and image;
- Coordinating development of corporate communication materials and branding;
- Maintaining and reviewing the corporate reputation register; and
- Managing crisis communication in line with the Corporation’s policies.
- A minimum of ten (10) years relevant work experience and at least four (4) years in a management role in comparable and relevant position;
- Masters degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations or Social Sciences or any other relevant qualifications;Bachelors degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations or Social Sciences or Equivalent qualifications;
- Certificate in management course lasting not less than four(4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer application;
- Demonstrated competence in work performance;
- Membership to a relevant professional body; and
- Fulfilled the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How to Apply
- Apply for a position through a standard one-page letter, attaching a detailed CV and copies of certificates;
- All applicants MUST complete the BIO DATA Form (Click here to Download) and send the same in EXCEL to the Chief Executive Officer on [email protected]. Kindly note that PDF and SCANNED bio data will be rejected.
- Candidates must submit Tax Compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Corporation, Clearance Certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Higher Education Loans Board; and a VALID Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
- Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit HARD COPIES of their applications together with their updated Curriculum Vitae, CERTIFIED copies of academic and professional certificates on or before the closing dates.
- Qualified persons including physically challenged, youth and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation,
Kawi House, Block C/South C-Bellevue,
P.O Box 34585-00100,
So as to reach on/or before 22nd December, 2020.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.