Corporate Affairs Manager Jobs, Communication Jobs, Kenya Railways Corporation Jobs
- Developing and implementing appropriate Corporate Affairs strategies, programmes, and policies for all stakeholders to achieve positive image & brand.
- Designing programmes to create and maintain a positive image of the corporation to the external publics.
- Managing the production and dissemination of information with targeted publics through appropriate channels in line with the corporate mission and vision.
- Managing the Corporation’s Customer Care function to enhance client satisfaction in line with the Corporation’s Service Delivery Charter.
- Managing and coordinating research into stakeholder’s perceptions and image of the Corporation, to achieve positive reputation for the Corporation.
- Leading the implementation of the Corporation’s media-relations strategy to enhance goodwill and positive coverage for the Corporation.
- Planning & managing the Corporation’s key events.
- Managing the development and implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility programmes.
- Developing and implementing crisis management strategies to alleviate crisis situations and maintain positive reputation.
- Advising senior management on key strategic communications to uphold a positive image and reputation for the Corporation.
- Management of the Corporate Affairs Department budget.
- Preparing, managing and monitoring the department’s budgets.
- Leading, motivating and developing the departmental staff to achieve business and people objectives.
- Managing the department’s communication.
- Identifying, implementing and benchmarking best practices in management.
- Managing and implementing change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
- Masters degree in Communication, Marketing, Business, or relevant area from a recognised Institution,
- Bachelors degree in Communication, Marketing, business, social science or related fields from a recognised Institution
- At least ten (10) years relevant work experience, three (3) of which should be in management position
- Current Membership of PRSK/MSK/IPRA/ CIM or relevant professional body
- Valid Practising Licence where applicable
- Certificate in Management/Leadership skills
- Proficiency in Computer applications
- Meets the provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution
Terms of Offer
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the Kenya Railways application form (KR/HRA/KEA/FM08), attach their testimonials, certificates and National Identification Card (ID) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
In compliance with the Chapter Six of the Constitution, attach the following clearance Certificates:
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications to be addressed to the:
Kenya Railways Corporation
P.O. Box 30121, 00100,
To be received by Friday, 31st May, 2019.
Note: Only the short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kenya Railways is an equal opportunity Employer
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.