Chief Manager – Construction and Property Development Jobs, Engineering Jobs, KRA Jobs
Grade: KRA – 7
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to conception and inception of all major construction works for the authority, fulfilling the overall technical aspects involved in the development or redevelopment of commercially viable projects for the authority in its various currently owned properties.
- Developing projects proposals and briefs.
- Evaluating feasibility analysis and project design.
- End to end project cycle management.
- Developing project details for costing and tendering
- Close liaison with other stakeholders in the industry.
- Continuous project monitoring and reporting.
- Providing technical and managerial support to the Unit’s staff.
- Developing and maintaining systems for project management.
- Development of risk management plans for Construction and Property Development.
- Training and development for the Unit’s staff.
- Taking up any other responsibilities assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering and/or Civil Construction Works Management.
- Membership of a relevant professional body.
- Relevant work experience required
- At least seven (7) years’ experience in Property Development, Construction and Project Management.
- Proven experience in end-to-end construction management of complex projects.
- In-depth knowledge of the building and construction process and understanding of the public construction planning process.
- Ability to do detailed financial analysis of pre, during and post development.
- Ability to do detailed analysis of construction budgeting and financing activities.
- High levels of commercial acumen.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with third parties and staff – stakeholder engagement.
- Good communication and customer care skills
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.