Infrastructure ICT Manager Job at Consolidated Bank
Consolidated Bank of Kenya Limited is Kenya’s SME bank of choice that provides flexible financial solutions that support our customers in achieving success.
The Bank is well positioned,with presence in majority of the country’s business hubs to continually offer pleasant and convenient services.
We seek to recruit qualified, experienced, competent and highly motivated individuals to fill the following positions:
Reporting to the Head of ICT, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing the technological direction of the Bank in the absence of the Head of ICT; administration and technical support of the ICT infrastructure section including architectural design, implementation and maintenance.
Infrastructure ICT Manager Job Responsibilities
- Align ICT infrastructure services objectives and programs to Bank’s objectives and strategies
- Oversee the planning and implementation of new systems and improvements to the supporting infrastructure; servers, operating systems, storage, networks (LAN, WAN & Internet) and communication systems for the Bank
- Manage vendor relationships
- Server hardware configuration and provisioning to include Data Centre general infrastructure management including racking, cabling, organization and other daily practices
- Report on the performance status of the Technical Services.
- Monitor ICT systems and business application platforms at all levels and implement action plans to improve the customer ICT experience to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Align IT Technical (Network and Infrastructure) Risk management with bank wide management
- Develop business case(s), technical RFP’s, project plans, reports, other documentation for infrastructure projects and associated efforts and ensures effective implementation of procured ICT infrastructure systems
- Resolve unusual or escalated customer service issues related to Data Centre and network services
- Optimize cost of services through a mix of internal and external services
Qualifications for the Infrastructure ICT Manager Job
- Holder of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Possession of professional qualifications such as CNNA/MCSE/CISA/MCSD
- Should have at least 5 years’ relevant experience, 3 of which must be in a management position.
- Strong data networking design and architectural background in an environment that includes routed IP and switched Ethernet networks. Familiarity with Juniper products is a plus.
- Should have proficient knowledge and understanding of network security tools and security practices.
- Solid understanding of computer networks inclusive of Routers/Servers, TCP/IP,Firewalls, IDS, NAS, DNS, DHCP, SSL, VPN and IP Sub netting
- Should have experience in using Netapp, VMware, Zimbra mail services, Fortinet solutions and CISCO technologies.
- Excellent leadership skills with demonstrated ability to lead or facilitate mission critical projects and to develop,participate in and lead multi-disciplinary work teams.
- Excellent communication, decision making, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Sound judgement and ability to apply technical expertise to resolve a range of issues/problems and provide technical guidance to the users.
- Excellent communication, decision making, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications, enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed CV indicating work experience, daytime contacts and addresses of 3 professionally relevant referees to reach the undersigned by Friday, 1st December 2017. Applications should be addressed to:
The Head of Human Resources
Consolidated Bank of Kenya Ltd
P.O. Box 51133 -00200
Consolidated Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.