Compliance & Enforcement Officer Job, Latest Audit Jobs In Kenya,
Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA) is a State Corporation under the Ministry of Education established under the TVET Act of 2013. The mandate of the Authority is to promote quality access, equity and relevance in Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) by developing standards, inspecting, registering and licensing trainers.
The Authority seeks to recruit a result-oriented, self-driven person with high integrity to fill the following vacant positions:
COMPLIANCE AND ENFORCEMENT OFFICER, TVETA GRADE 6
Terms of Appointment: Pensionable
Basic Pay: 72,870 – 107,323
House Allowance: 35,000
Commuter Allowance: 14,000
- Participating in identifying accredited institutions to be audited for compliance;
- Participating in identifying assessment centres, assessors and verifiers;
- Undertaking quality audit of institutions, trainers, assessors, verifiers and programmes;
- Drafting quality audit reports;
- Participating in monitoring of TVET assessment;
- Participating in investigation of institutions identified for non-conformity with the set standards;
- Updating the database of non-compliant institutions; and
- Receiving and acknowledging annual returns from TVET
Bachelor’s degree in Education in a TVET related field;
Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Engineering (Computer, Electrical, Telecommunications, Mechanical, Automotive, Electronics, Construction Plant, Civil, Agricultural, Industrial Technology, Production Technology, Instrumentation and Control); Human Resource Management; Entrepreneurship; Agriculture; Livestock Production; Animal Health; Applied and Health Sciences; Agricultural Economics; Computer Science;
Information Communication Technology; Library and Information Science; Commerce; Communication; Tourism; Hospitality Management; Hotel Management; Food Technology; Home Economics; Business Administration; Business Management; Sociology; Economics; Secretarial Studies; Supply Chain Management; Psychological Counseling; and Guidance and Counseling or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution AND Post-Graduate Diploma in Education or Diploma in Technical Education from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Soft copy applications:
Interested persons should send their detailed application cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) ONLY. The Curriculum Vitae should include their day and evening telephone numbers, e- mail address and names and addresses of three referees. The application should reach the Director General/CEO not later than MONDAY 2ND NOVEMBER, 2020 5 P.M.
The application should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants are also REQUIRED to fill the attached job application summary template and submit in soft copy (saved in MS Excel) together with their application. An example has been attached for your guidance. Kindly replace the sample with your information.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce academic certificates and testimonials as indicated on their CVs and job application summary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be expected to produce valid copies of clearance certificates from the following organizations when they appear for interview in fulfillment of the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution.
- Valid tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Valid Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) clearance certificate;
- Valid self-declaration forms from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission specific to this advertisement;
- Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) issued not more than one year ago from the date of this advert;
- Valid Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA) is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Persons with Disability (PWDs) and other Minority groups are encouraged to apply.