Investigations Officer Job, Latest Legal Jobs In Kenya,
Ref No. CAK/01.06/2022
- Conducting investigations into consumer complaints/cases by evidence collection, interviewing of interested parties and preparing reports and investigation files for further review and approvals;
- Assisting in carrying out market screenings/mystery shopping into possible consumer infringements in the Kenyan economy;
- Assisting in educating and sensitizing consumers at the national level and preparing reports;
- Assisting in profiling and preparing database for Consumer Bodies in Kenya and participating in developing and implementing initiatives geared towards their creation, strengthening and recognition and preparing reports;
- Assisting in developing, reviewing and implementing guidelines, policies and procedures to enable the Department function effectively;
- Assisting in the development, documentation and implementation of procedures and processes in compliance with Quality Management System (QMS) and Information Security Management System (ISMS);
- Participating in hearing conferences and settlement agreements and assisting in drafting investigation and settlement reports;
- Assisting in carrying out awareness creation to stakeholders and engagement at various forums;
- Assisting in the development, review and implementation of policies and procedures to enable the department function effectively;
- Participating as a member in Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) Technical Committees;
- Participating as a member in at least one of the Authority’s statutory committees to enable the Authority comply with relevant legislations;
- Participating in local, regional and international conferences;
- Participating in the implementation of cooperation frameworks; and
- Identifying and detecting emerging risks, mitigating factors and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Law or business related field from a recognized institution
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Good Communication skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Analytical skills; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How to Apply
Interested persons who meet the above requirements are advised to submit their applications to the;
Competition Authority of Kenya
P O Box 36265 – 00200
Email: [email protected]
A complete application shall include:
- Application letter;
- Detailed CV;
- Copy of National Identification Card;
- Certified copies of Academic and Professional certificates; and
- Names and contacts (telephone and e-mail) of three (3) professional referees.
Applications close on 4th July, 2022 at 1700hrs. The Authority will only consider applications containing all the required attachments.
The Competition Authority of Kenya “is an ALL-inclusive Employer”
Canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.