Community Oral Health Officer Job, Latest Medical Jobs In Kenya,
Position: Community Oral Health Officer
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Community Oral Health Officer Job at Radiant Group of Hospitals
Radiant Hospital is a leading healthcare provider in Kenya and beyond. We have an enviable legacy of providing quality and affordable health care. We have 5 Branches which are conveniently located in Nairobi and its outskirt.
- Diploma in Community Oral Health from a recognized
- At least 3 years of experience in a busy dental clinic (Hospital experience will be an added advantage).
- Be of mature, friendly, confident and caring
- Possess appropriate personal characteristics such as effective Patient
- Ability to pay attention to detail and report
- Proficient in Computer
- Must be diligent, honest and responsible person with self
- Demonstrate good leadership skills with the ability to work under no
- Good spoken and written English and
- Lead and direct the implementation Community Oral Health activities in the
- Ensure prudent management and use resources allocated for implementation of Community Oral Health
- Evaluate the current health and condition of their patient’s teeth to determine diagnosis of dental condition, if any
- Inform their patients on how to prevent dental problems and keep their teeth and mouth as healthy as possible
- Complete treatment on affected gums, decayed and fractured teeth, and perform tooth removal for cases where there are high levels of decay
- Consider treatment methods and explain the options with the patient to determine which works best for them based on their situation
- Provide instruction on dental care and write prescriptions for patients
- Keep all equipment functional and clean
- Maintain dental files for all patients
- Monitor and evaluate any x-ray images for any part of the patient’s oral cavity
- Refer patients with complicated cases beyond them to other dental specialist for more advanced procedures and
- Any other responsibility assigned by the
- Ensure all procedures are correctly billed to capture
- Maintain stock control procedures for the dental services to ensure accountability
- Prepare and submit reports on community oral health services and activities in a timely
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through email; [email protected]
stating their overall suitability for the position together with a detailed CV that clearly addresses the ability to perform the key responsibilities. (Only shorlisted candidates will be contacted.) Deadline for receiving applications will be 7th November, 2020.
Radiant Group of Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.