Community Oral Health Officer Job, County Government Jobs 2021,
The County Government of Meru wishes to recruit competent, self-driven, experienced and qualified staff to fill positions in health department on a five (5) year contract pursuant to articles 10 and 232 of the constitution of Kenya and county governments Act No.17 of 2012.
COMMUNITY ORAL HEALTH OFFICER III – JG ‘H’ 2 POSTS
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a: –
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C (Plain) with grade C (Plain) in English/Kiswahili and Biology/Biological Sciences and grade C- (Minus) in either Chemistry, Physics/Physical Sciences, Mathematics or General Sciences; and
- Diploma in Community Oral Health from Kenya Medical Training College or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is an entry and training grade for this cadre. Specific duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- Participating in oral health demonstrations, exhibitions and giving lectures to communities and schools;
- Collecting data for fluoride testing in water samples, analyzing and interpreting results and advising the relevant authorities accordingly; and
- diagnosis and treatment of common dental conditions.
How to Apply
Details of the Positions, Qualifications and Requirements can be downloaded from the county website www.meru.go.ke
Applications will be done Online through http://careers.meru.go.ke/. Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
NOTE: Applications to be submitted by 8th January 2021 at 5:00 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Secretary/C.E. O
Meru County Public Service Board
P.O. BOX 120-60200