Community Oral Health Officer Job Hawi Hospital
Community Oral Health Officer Jobs, Current Medical Jobs, Hawi Hospital Jobs
We are looking for individuals to fill the following position.
Job Title: Community Oral Health Officer (COHO)
Job Type: Full Time
Main Purpose: The COHO will be responsible with handling all oral health matters for all our clients according to the stipulated procedures.
- Examine patients’ teeth and mouth.
- Assess dental condition and needs of patients using patient screening and monitoring procedures.
- Analyze x-rays and evaluate dental needs as necessary including medical history review and dental charting.
- Take, develop and mount radiographs as well as trace radiographs required for corrective treatment
- Undertake general treatment and care for teeth and tissue problems using specified equipment and tools and established dental hygienist procedures.
- Clean teeth using brushes, and polishers to remove plaque and stains ensuring that sterile conditions are maintained
- Fill in cavities, rebuild broken teeth, replace missing teeth, and remove unnecessary or severely damaged teeth.
- Treat and help to prevent gum disease.
- Provide instruction on dental care and write prescriptions for patients
- Make impressions of patients’ teeth for study casts
- Document patient dental history and/or chief complaints and/or observations
- Supervise staff and clinic processes
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Community Health
- Experience: Minimum of one (1) year experience in a busy hospital.
- Registered as a Community Oral Health Officer with the regulatory body.
- Valid Practicing License.
- Must have a work permit and license to practice in Kenya if a foreigner from KMPD Board
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Able and willing to work outside normal hours when necessary
How to Apply
Send applications to [email protected];
Applications to reach us before close of business 06/03/2020.
Remember to quote the job title as Community Oral Health Officer COHO on the email Subject.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Admin Career Point2020-03-04T16:01:05+03:00
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter