Ref: HR/CCO/PKF 03
Our Client, the Nyeri Water and Sewerage Company Limited (NYEWASCO), is a limited liability company whose main mandate is to provide high quality water and sewerage services to residents of Nyeri County on commercial terms. The company wishes to recruit transformational individuals to occupy the following positions.
Under the General Direction of the Managing Director, provide digital, editorial, creative and operational support and ensure corporate communications are influential, informative and engaging for the full range of the company stakeholders.
- Monitor the implementation of customer service standards and consumer engagement in the company
- Oversee the gathering, collation, and dissemination of information on water services.
- Formulate and execute communications and public relations strategies.
- Develop strategies and tools for improving customer services in the company.
- Develop and monitor the implementation of the institutions customer service charter.
- Promote stakeholder/public participation in the provision of water services through consumer engagement
- Coordinate divisional and corporate wide systems purchases, implementations, and upgrades.
- Manage the skills development for customer care staff to ensure that training needs are properly identified and appropriate training is arranged
- Manage and conduct performance management reviews for the division.
- Work closely with department heads to develop goals and initiatives.
- Ensure quality control and customer service
- Create and manage platforms for engagement with stakeholders.
- Develop and implement collaborative arrangements and networking with stakeholders.
- Write and edit all institutional literature including newsletters, reports, and publications.
- Develop and manages (supervises the application and promotion of the institution’s brand.
- Ensure proper documentation, storage, and easy access information on water services.
- Plan publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Handle media relations.
- Organize media briefings, writes articles, press kits, supplements.
- Formulate and execute the institution’s Advertising programme.
- Organize participation in community relations activities.
- Facilitate the development of an enabling policy environment for water service provision.
- Assist Develop policy papers on issues of water services.
- Development of Budgets and ensure budgetary controls
- Undertake design and production of Newsletter. Gather and collate information for the production of brochures and other publicity materials.
- Issue press releases and handle media enquiries.
- Organize and manage institutional events.
- Organize seminars and workshops.
- Organize company participation in community relations events.
- Organize company participation in shows, exhibitions, and open days
- Responsible for physical assets assigned by the company
- Plans the work of subordinates
- Assigns work to subordinates
- Monitors subordinates work performance
- Appraises/evaluates subordinates’ performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, public relations, sociology or related field and diploma in public relations or mass communication
- Relevant Professional Qualification
- Membership to a relevant professional body/member in good standing
- At least 5 years ‘experience of which 3 years in a supervisory position.
- Meet the requirements of Chapter six of the Kenyan Constitution on Leadership and Integrity
- Written and Oral Communication skills
- Ability to handle desktop publishing and graphic design.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Experience in media, graphic design is an added advantage
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Good presentation skills
- High level of computer literacy
How to Apply
If you are interested in this rewarding opportunity, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration package, email and telephone contacts, quoting the job title/reference in the field of interest directly to [email protected] by 1st February 2019.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.