Communications & Journalism Internships, Internships In Kenya, Communication Jobs, NGO Jobs, World Vision Jobs
Application for the World Vision Kenya GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (GRIP) for October 2019 – September 2020 is open.
- A citizen of Kenya.
- Graduates who have completed a degree course in the faculties listed below, within the period July 2018 to July 2019.
- Graduates who are either beneficiaries of World Vision’s child sponsorship program or have experienced the impact of World Vision Kenya’s community development programs will be given priority.
- Graduates who can commit their time in the projects for the entire year.
- Graduates who have a genuine desire to serve among the poor in rural and semi-urban areas of Kenya.
- Graduates with demonstrated good character, honesty, high competency and generally in good physical and emotional health, with evidence of a recent full medical check-up for placement anywhere in Kenya.
- Graduates must disclose any potential points for conflict of interest e.g. relatives working for or affiliated with World Vision Kenya.
- Graduates from marginalised & fragile contexts are encouraged to apply.
If you believe you have fulfilled the above criteria, fully complete the application form and attach the following documents:
- Copy of updated Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of National Identity Card
- Copy of academic transcripts
- Reference letter from your university lecturer
- Reference letter from your religious leader
- A statement of your journey of Faith in 800 words
How To Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS JULY 21, 2019 (NO ONLINE APPLICATIONS)
Click here to download the application form fill and send the documents by post office, courier or hand deliver to the nearest world vision kenya regional office listed below not later than July 21, 2019
Address to: The Director, People & Culture World Vision Kenya, P.O. Box 50816 – 00200 Nairobi
- World Vision does not outsource its recruitment processto any organization or agency which, through website postings, mass e-mail messages, newsletters or otherwise claims to be doing recruitment on its behalf.
- World Vision does not, and will never solicit money for any part of its recruitment processesincluding short-listing, interviews, background, and/or medical check-ups.
- World Vision will not be responsible for such fraudulent correspondenceor any loss of money or theft which may result from anyone engaging in any fraudulent recruitment activity.
- Please be cautious, and if you have any questions and/or would like to reportwhat you believe to be a fraudulent World Vision recruitment person(s) or agency, please email [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.