Communications Coordinator Jobs at IBL
IBL Together is seeking a motivated, organized, hard-working and creative Communications Coordinator to join the Head Office Communication Team.
Communications Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- Reporting directly to the Head of Communication & Public Relations, the job incumbent will be mainly required:
- To work closely with all Communications team members on projects at the Head office and across the group.
- To assist in the creation and management of internal and external events.
- To build out contact lists around various projects and topics, and manage existing lists.
- To update and maintain internal and external documents and reports.
- To assist with the social media management.
- To coordinate logistics for large company meetings and internal events.
- To write and produce content for IBL’s intranet and newsletters.
- To support various internal communications programs .
- To track media and tech industry news for the Communications team.
- To assist the team’s administrative needs as and when required.
- Any ad hoc tasks.
Qualifications for the Communications Coordinator Job
- Minimum Diploma in Communication/ Journalism/ Multimedia.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in media and/or PR.
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills in French and English.
- Familiar with multimedia technologies.
- Strong work ethic, creativity, motivation, great attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Resourceful self-starter who can adapt quickly and manage tasks from multiple stakeholders.
- A proven understanding of the media/communication industry and a creative spirit when it comes to positioning IBL.
- A collaborative spirit.
- A passion for news/innovation/entertainment/lifestyle/technology, a general sensibility for the tech and media industry, and a love for all things social.
- Digital design and/or video editing experience is a plus.
How to Apply
Candidates should send their application letter, detailed CV and copies of reference letters to:
The Human Capital Corporate Manager, IBL Human Resources, 2nd Floor IBL House, Caudan or [email protected]
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.