Vaell Ltd is a leading independent asset leasing company in Eastern and Central African region. We have established ourselves as the foremost expert in asset & plant leasing acquisition and maintenance providing services in an array of sectors across the economy.
To support our growth agenda, we are seeking to recruit for the following position
Communications Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Assists in preparation of communications strategic plan and tools
- Conceptualize, maintain and create updated content for all communication platforms, including Newsletters, Publications, Website and Social Media
- Prepares and edits press releases in close coordination with Communications department.
- Drafting of official documents, including research, fact checking and editing
- Liaise with key departments to develop proactive communications plans to support their business objectives, projects and programs
- Communicate the company’s vision by developing and implementing short- and long-term Media strategies for specific projects and initiatives
- Proof reading and editing of public documents and publications
- Maintain documentation management system (hard copy and on network)
- Perform other reasonable administrative duties
Requirements for the Communications Assistant Job
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Communications
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Experience in public relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function effectively under pressure and be deadline orientated
- Ability to administrate and organize own work to ensure that it is accurate and meets quality targets, reasonable deadlines and reporting requirements.
How to Apply
Send you application to include;
- A three-page curriculum vitae
- A cover letter detailing:
- A brief work history
- Qualities you would bring to our client
- When you would be available to start work
The application must reach us not later than 5pm Tuesday 10th of Oct 2017. DO NOT EMAIL COPIES OF CERTIFICATES. Only send the CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]. If you do not hear from us two weeks after this advertisement, consider your application unsuccessful.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.