Communications Officer Jobs, Communication Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Are you creative and passionate about communication? Can you present information to various audiences in a clear, interesting, persuasive and concise manner? Do you have a flair for events and often see opportunities to plug in? Are you self- motivated and mature enough to work with minimal supervision in a busy environment that calls for good planning and organizational skills?
If this describes you, then we are looking for you.
Corporate Staffing Services (C.S.S) is a human resource consultancy firm with top medium-sized firms in Kenya and foreign businesses as clients. In order to service our target clientele better, we are looking for a passionate candidate with superb writing skills to join our team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the managing partner and the general manager in actualizing the company’s communication and marketing plans.
Title: Communication Officer/Content Writer
- Create and publish content including website content, corporate newsletter and other marketing material communicating the company’s services and activities targeting both employers and professionals.
- Ensure all communication is consistent with the company’s branding guidelines and key messages.
- Events Management – Scout for events that the company can participate in to promote our service offering particularly training.
- Write quality articles; interesting, educative and informative articles on various professional trainings and personal development that meet our editorial standards.
- Come up with creative ideas on content to be shared on our various platforms.
- Liaising with stakeholders and external parties.
- Organize and manage internal events as well as seminars for both professionals as well as employers.
- Degree in Communications/ Marketing or a related field of study from a reputable institution.
- At least 3 years’ experience in communication preferably in a service-oriented setup
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the ability to persuasively engage different audiences through written content
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to connect the dots and see the bigger picture.
- Demonstrable understanding of the strategic role of communications to impact on positive business results.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrable ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Mature and a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative to plan their own work and execute with minimal or no supervision.
- Must be outgoing, pleasant and a people person who enjoys working with teams to deliver results
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.