We are seeking highly diligent, confident candidates with substantial management experience for the role of Communications Director. The position comes with great responsibility, as Communications Directors are accountable for public perception of a company. Managing this perception involves developing marketing and communication strategies, understanding the importance of timing and setting, responding to crises and setbacks, overseeing a team of diverse communications roles and ensuring that information released is consistent with the strategy at large.
- Developing a cohesive communications strategy.
- Assembling and overseeing a diversely skilled communications team.
- Crisis management and preemptive planning.
- Cultivating an environment of readiness and alertness.
- Maintaining an awareness of company risks and threats.
- Projecting a positive company image to the public.
- Managing media relations.
- Managing a communications budget.
- Ensuring quality control of all information released.
- MBA or advanced degree in Communications, Marketing or related field.
- 10+ years communications experience.
- Extensive list of media contacts.
- Awareness of and proficiency with communications technologies.
- Experience in stakeholder/community engagement.
- Clear and concise communication with team members and senior management.
- Strong and confident leadership.
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 13th April 2019.
- Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
- Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
- Apply Online: https://r4kenya.com/jobs/directorcomunication-jobs-in-kenya-applyhere/
- Website: https://r4kenya.com
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.