Driver Job, Current Driver Jobs In Kenya 2022,
DRIVER – TWO POSITIONS – SCALE 7A (2 Posts)
This position is responsible for providing transportation services to the executive officers comprising of CEO, Commission Chairman and Commissioners, timely and consistent maintenance of assigned vehicles, maintenance of assigned work ticket and ensuring the security of the vehicle on and off the Road.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the security of the assigned official vehicle on and off the road.
- Drive motor vehicles as authorized.
- Carry out routine checks on the vehicles, detect & report any malfunctions.
- Maintain their assigned work tickets and keep accurate records of their daily activities.
- Maintain the cleanliness of assigned vehicles.
- Analyze delivery addresses and decide on the appropriate routes to take to maintain schedule.
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures in the use and maintenance of the vehicle.
- Possession of KCSE D+ or its equivalent
- Valid Driving License.
- Accident free driving experience in the last three years.
- Be a person of integrity and effective interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
- If your training, experience and competence match or exceed any of the above minimum requirements, please send a secured copy of your application, a detailed up-to-date curriculum vitae, indicating current remuneration, e-mail and telephone contacts, together with copies of certificates and testimonials. You should also give the names of three (3) referees who must be familiar with your previous work and academic experience indicating their telephone, postal and email addresses.
- Application should be addressed to the Commission Secretary, CRA and be sent by post or hand delivered to the Commission offices at 14 Riverside Drive by 28th December 2022 at 5.00 pm. as follows:
APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF ___ (insert appropriate position)
TO THE COMMISSION SECRETARY COMMISSION ON REVENUE ALLOCATION
14 Riverside Drive
P.O. BOX 1310 – 00200
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next three months from the date of this advertisement, then consider your application unsuccessful.
The CRA is an equal opportunity, gender sensitive and compliant employer