Logistics Personnel Job, Logistics Kenyan Jobs 2022,
COLNET LIMITED is seeking to recruit pleasant self-driven Logistics personnel.
- To track the whole fleet of vehicles.
- Address all complains of the different routes of the vehicle
- Manage all vehicle breakdown and repairs.
- Manage correspondence and dispatch both internally and externally.
- Management of fuel consumption.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by Management.
- Bachelors or Diploma Degree in Administration and IT or related (desirable).
- One year experience actively working with a tracking system preferably (Track solid and pro track)
- Prowess leadership skills.
- Detail oriented
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Great reporting skills
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and competing deadlines
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your C.V only quoting the job title on the email subject LOGISTICS REF 3/2022to [email protected] .
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.