Administrative Assistant Job, Current Kenyan Administration Vacancies,
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Nairobi
- Provide efficient administrative support.
- Handle administrative detail and projects.
- Update and follow up delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines.
- Prepare and distribute regular reports.
- Handle and address Clients’ complaints.
- Participate in preparation of schedules
- Communicate written and verbal matters appropriately
- Arrange essential mail in order of priority for action and process responses
- Handle all enquiries within one’s capacity
- Data Management & General Office Administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- A valid Driver’s License
- Computer literacy is mandatory
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated initiative.
- Ability to set priorities and work effectively with minimum supervision
- Honesty and reliability.
- Attention to detail.
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Cover Letter and CVquoting the job title on the email subject (Assistant Admin) to [email protected]by COB 17thSeptember 2021.
Indicate the salary expectation in the mail.
Kindly note only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.