Product Manager – Cash Management Sales Job, IT Kenyan Jobs 2022,
Position: Product Manager – Cash Management Sales
As a customer-centric financial institution, we strongly believe in providing highly personalized services to deliver that personal touch. To better serve our customers, we are on the lookout for a highly motivated and results-oriented individual who demonstrates initiative, good interpersonal and communications skills and most importantly, commitment to providing quality customer service to join our Cash Management Team.
Reporting to the Head – Cash Management, the role holder will drive and deliver exceptional sales performance by introducing new revenue to the bank and improving market penetration over an assigned portfolio of clients. The role holder will also strengthen relationships with clients by positioning extraordinary value-added products to their businesses based on their cash management solutions needs.
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Increase market penetration and share of wallet for allocated portfolio through a deep understanding of individual client needs and providing suited cash solution structures at agreed pricing or fees.
- Understand the clients’ ecosystem in terms of cash management and create opportunities with their anchors- buyers-suppliers so they can benefit from the Business chain.
- Partner with relationship managers in account planning for the accounts and ensure account plans contain appropriate information on wallet opportunities and strategies for cash solutions.
- Identify opportunities for new business with banks clients in portfolio and work with the relevant stakeholders to turn these opportunities into revenue for the bank as well as ensure attainment of all cash management sales targets.
- Oversee prospect qualification, customer calls and negotiations, solution presentations and solution-based proposals and implementation, additionally, confer with the implementation team to confirm the solution’s capability to avoid misselling.
- Create and own a cash pipeline from initiation to revenue realization.
- Maintain a detailed and up-to-date knowledge of the bank’s comprehensive integrated channels capabilities and their application to client needs and use this knowledge in structuring solutions.
- Frequently review client’s satisfaction with solutions provided within the quarter as an after-sales service check to strengthen relationship and contentment.
- Be responsible for compliance to bank processes, procedures, risk controls and coordinate implementation of audit issues.
Skills, Competencies and Experience
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or any other business-related degree with at least 2 years of banking experience.
- Good knowledge of cash management products covering e-payments, collections and liquidity management.
- Strong marketing, presentation and decision-making ability coupled with basic knowledge of transactional banking products.
- Proactive, assertive and highly adaptable to change with a strong analytical and customer-centric mindset.
- Excellent customer service coupled with strong communication, leadership and people management skills.
- Ability to analyze data, information and situations, for effective work performance with excellent attention to detail and quality outputs.
How to apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae, National ID, Degree Certificate and KCSE Certificate to [email protected] indicating the job reference number PM-CMS/CIBD/2022 by 30th March 2022.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.