IT Officer Job, Latest IT Jobs,
IT OFFICER (REF NO.CAK/ICT2021)
Deadline: Friday, May 7, 2021 – 23:59
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing the development, implementation and management of computerized information systems for CAK including;
- Ensuring appropriate Database management and administration for CAK;
- Ensuring proper functioning of all systems in the Organization, troubleshooting and ensuring smooth operation in all terminals within the Local Area Network
- Advice the Management on acquisition of relevant hardware and software
- Ensuring proper maintenance of ICT related equipment and security of hardware and software;
- Ensure safe custody of data and information, maintaining a backup system for all the data in the Organization;
- Assigning User IDs and User rights and implementation of controls in the Organization system;
- Reporting system breakdowns, failures and liaison with the system vendor for quick action;
- Social media management – Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook;
- Develop content and update CAK website
- Formulation and implementation of ICT policies;
- Coordination, development and upgrading of websites; and
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Appointment to the position will be made from persons who have:
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized university and two years relevant experience or Satisfactorily served in the grade of ICT assistant or equivalent in a comparable position with similar responsibilities in a busy organization
- Professional qualification in ICT (MSCE or MSCD or DBA)
- Wide experience and a high level of competence in computerised information systems.
Skills and Personal Attributes
Ability to formulate, implement and monitor ICT Policies, Standards and Procedures.
Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Extensive experience in hardware and software support and management
Unquestionable Integrity and strong ethical standards
- How to Apply
- Download Application Form
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.