Sacco Member Relationship Manager Job, Latest Vacancies In Kenya 2022,
Our client, an association with country-wide membership in Kenya is seeking suitable and qualified persons to fill the position of Sacco Member Relationship Manager (REF: MRM/12/2022).
Duties & responsibilities
Reporting to Operations Manager, the role holder shall be responsible for growing the Association membership and partners and maintaining excellent member relations. Specific duties shall include;
- Onboarding of new members into the Association in line with the set targets within the region assigned;
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate register of the Association Membership for the regions assigned;
- Ensuring all registered members pay their subscriptions promptly when due and in accordance with the Associations procedures;
- Organize membership recruitment drives for the region assigned;
- Ensure seamless coordination with the head office and regional leadership;
- Market KPSA exams to all schools in the region assigned;
- Organize the Association programs and activities in regions assigned in consultation with the local KPSA officials and head office;
- Develop annual regional budgets for review and approval by the management;
- Ensure all regional activities and programs are within the approved budgets;
- Mobilize members and stakeholders to attend to functions organized by the Associations in the region assigned;
- Cross-sell/market the Association value-added products and services in the region assigned;
- Lead the effort in ensuring that the Association has a strong and good public image;
- Ensure prompt resolution of all member issues and advise appropriately;
- Gather/ collect and analyze vital member data to acquire in-depth knowledge for advisory purposes to the management; and
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Appointment to the position shall be made from persons who:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business related field or its equivalent from a recognized university
- 5 years of relevant experience in client relationship management
- Professional qualification in marketing will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of the education sector in Kenya
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills- strong written & oral skills
- Negotiation and selling skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Business driver and customer driven
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to click on the link below and fill out the online application form and submit it by Saturday 24th December 2022. Any applications received after the closing date shall not be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 4th January 2023, consider your application as unsuccessful.