Internship, Kenya Internships 2022,
INTERNS – REGULATORY SANDBOX, FINTECH, AND INNOVATIONS
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
Contract Period: One-year Fixed Term Contract
- Reporting to the Chairman, Regulatory Sandbox Committee, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing technical and logistical support to the Sandbox Review Committee in reviewing sandbox applications pursuant to the Capital Markets Authority Regulatory Sandbox Policy Guidance Note 2019,
- Monitoring the implementation of the test plans and transition to license categories,
- Tracking periodic compliance of Sandbox candidates with existing regulatory requirements,
- Facilitating information sharing with both internal and external stakeholders,
- Providing timely feedback on enquiries made by potential Regulatory Sandbox participants and admitted companies,
- Monitoring, tracking, and updating the committee on the emerging fintech trends
- Conducting surveys to gather information on stakeholder sentiments pertaining to the Capital markets industry Fintech and Innovation initiatives.
- Undertaking policy and regulatory research on emerging fintech issues
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Finance, Law, Technology, Computer Science or related fields
- Knowledge on Fintech, Blockchain, Crypto assets, Tokenization, Crowdfunding, Regtech, Suptech and other emerging technologies would be considered an added advantage.
Key skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- Display honesty, transparency, and integrity in all dealings
- Show initiative and meet all deadlines with high quality work
- Demonstrate good communication skills and teamwork
- Always dedicated to confidentiality.
- Passion for Fintech and Innovation
- Excellent Report Writing skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
How to Apply
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before March 8, 2022.
Note: Please provide complete and accurate information pertaining to the instructions provided in the e-recruitment portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.