Business Development, Marketing & Communication Manager Job, Communication Jobs In Kenya 2022,
Our client, CM ADVOCATES aspires to be the premier legal and business advisory firm in Kenya and within the East Africa Community (EAC), by providing its customers with a one-stop-shop for their legal and business advisory needs and a world-class customer experience.
They are seeking to fill the following position:
Business Development, Marketing & Communication Manager
- Participate in the Firm’s strategy formulation and revision process and make sure it addresses industry dynamics, the local market, and individual department requirements.
- Monitor the operations and service offered by the Firm to ensure competence, quality service delivery, excellent client care, and revenue growth.
- Build and maintain client relationships to help retain and attract more clients.
- Market for the Firm and the business unit to attract additional business from new and existing clients.
- Create business opportunities for other business units in the Firm by cross-selling services undertaken by such business units.
- Regularly and effectively communicate with clients through letters, e-mail or telephone and manage relationships and client expectations.
- Work with the Partners and follow through with engagement with key stakeholders and potential clients with subsequent action plans to convert opportunities into actual proposals for business engagement.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Management to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in the company’s branding and media communication activities such as media releases, advertisements, marketing, and website.
- Prepare programs of external communication, client engagement, and brand promotion that will contribute to the achievement of the Firm’s objectives.
- Analyse and explore market trends and knowledge of matters specific to the Firm and the business units and implement measures that lead to growth.
- Monitor the established goals for the department to ensure that progress is made and the goals are on track to reach the desired outcome by the set deadline.
- Ensure compliance with all Turn-Around-Times (TATs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) executed between the Firm and any client being served by the department.
- Accurately interpret Firm policies and procedures, model them and hold team members accountable for consistent implementation.
Qualifications, Experience, and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a company, a professional services firm, or a consulting firm.
- Experience in a Law Firm will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Market savvy / Business Development.
- Enthusiastic, confident and optimistic demeanor with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategic Thinking and Drive for Execution.
- Stakeholder Management.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] stating the subject heading “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER” by Monday 11th July, 2022 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts, and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.