Business Development Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Vacancies In Kenya 2022,
Our client, CM ADVOCATES LLP is a premier legal and business advisory firm in Kenya and within the East Africa Community (EAC) providing its customers with a one-stop-shop for their legal and business advisory needs. The Nairobi Head Office seeking to fill the following position:
Business Development Manager
- Develop business development plans in coordination with Management to achieve revenue goals.
- Deepen existing client relationships, generate new business, cross-sell services, and increase visibility for the Firm.
- Identify new and follow-up business opportunities for the Firm. Contribute to the development of business plans and work with Partners and Practice Group heads to execute BD initiatives.
- Assist with assessing/recommending priorities for BD plans/budget, track budgets throughout the year, and make recommendations to optimize limited resources.
- Develop and tailor content for RFPs/pitches and client presentations; manage the pitch/proposal-development process from start to finish and ensure the presentation of content is consistent with branding.
- Identify or create client/prospect outreach development tools such as one-on-one meetings, seminars and speaking engagements, events, client alerts, newsletters, and other direct client communications.
- Identify opportunities for thought leadership and other ideas to increase brand awareness within the practices.
- Ensure compliance with all Turn-Around-Times (TATs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) executed between the Firm and any client being served by the department.
- Collect, monitor feedback, and maintain a high degree of client satisfaction.
Qualifications, Experience, and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Must be an Advocate of the High Court.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Business Development Manager in a law firm.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills.
- Poised to work under pressure with high energy and drive.
- Self-starter with a high degree of resourcefulness requiring minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] stating the subject heading “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER” by Friday 7th October, 2022. Please also note to include current and expected remuneration (MUST). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.