Executive Assistant Job, Administration Kenya Job Vacancies,
A leading supplier in the hospitality industry is seeking to recruit a highly ambitious candidate to fill in the following position at their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Director, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for assisting in conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities for the Managing Director including receiving and handling information.
- Plan and coordinate arrangements for meetings and conferences
- Coordinate and facilitate the Managing Director’s calendar to arrange meetings, appointments and conferences
- Take and transcribe dictation on confidential and technical matters from the Managing Director
- Read and screen incoming reports and correspondence; making preliminary assessment and organizing documents
- Coordinate office related activities that include: office parties booking
- Maintain the diary and appointments for the Managing Director
- Review, proofread and edit documents before giving them to the Managing Director
- File the Managing Director’s office documents
- Receive and screen visitors and incoming calls to determine the priority before they are forwarded to the Managing Director
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness in the Managing Director’s office
- Attend to all incoming calls and also make calls to the company stakeholders on behalf of Managing Director
- Answer queries on phone from brokers, clients and agents
Key Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other related field
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar function
- Good knowledge of the insurance industry and company products
- Excellent knowledge of office administration in an executive office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound analytical and relevant basic computer skills- must be able to use Ms Word
- Good organization and planning skills
- Good time management skills
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] stating the subject heading “EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT” by Tuesday, 9th November 2021 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.