Clinical Officer Jobs, Current Medical Jobs, Meru County Jobs
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of clinical services in hospitals or health centers.
- The officer may also be deployed to take charge of a health centre where work will entail attending to patients,
- Supervising clinical services and carrying out Community health care activities of the catchment areas and also secretary to Health Committees.
- Include practical training, counseling and guiding clinical students attached to the hospital/health centre;
- Participating in curriculum development of clinical training, implementation and evaluation, recruitment and orientation of students on clinical practice and maintenance of their records.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- BSc. in Clinical Medicine and Community Health or Degree in any other health related field from a recognized institution will enter at this grade.
In addition to the above requirements, an officer must have the following key personal attributes and core competences:-
- Personal Qualities
- Ability to get on well with the diverse workforce
- Good Knowledge in the professional field of specialization
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take instructions
- Good organizational and supervisory skills
How To Apply
Applications should be hand delivered or addressed to:
Meru County Public Service Board
P.O. BOX 120-60200 MERU
• The applications should reach the Secretary on or before 20th March 2020
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: County Government of Meru is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disability and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.