Client Success Agent Job, Customer Service Jobs In Kenya November 2020,
Position: Client Success Agent
Contract Period: This is a full time position, on a one year contract basis, renewable subject to performance and availability of funding.
Work hours: You will be expected to work on a shift basis, totaling to 40 hours a week, Shifts will be set and communicated to you by your manager every week
This role is seeking a Client Success Agent to work in the Help Desk team under the PROMPTS program. This individual will work with the Client Success Associate to ensure mothers in our helpdesk are getting the services they need..
We are looking for someone who is interested in building skills in customer service and health education. This person should be intelligent, passionate, and customer-centric.
The clinical helpdesk agent will report directly to the Client Success Associate.
● Respond to 200+ questions each day from users via SMS (possibly other channels such as Facebook and Telegram as well)
● Make sure all questions are responded to within 1 hour (high priority questions) or 4 hours (lower priority questions) during working hours with possibility of working over the weekends or public holidays with overtime compensation
● Continuously update Q&A database as applicable and alert a supervisor if the messaging platform or FreshDesk stops functioning
● Ask for help if a medical response is needed (and not in the existing database) from a medical professional. Do not guess about medical information.
● Refer clients to the appropriate partner organization for specific issues (mental health, miscarriage/loss, abuse, etc)
● Understand clients’ perspectives and feedback on the services they have received and communicate insights to the Q&A team
● Progress reports should be shared with the supervisor on a weekly basis.
● Report daily to the supervisor on the number of questions answered and any possible challenge that needs to be addressed.
● Send a weekly report to the supervisor with a spreadsheet showing week’s progress
● Send a monthly report latest by 30th/31st on the month’s progress, questions answered, lessons learnt, successes, challenges, solutions provided and recommendations on how to improve the Q&A.
● Support in training new clinical help desk agents as needed.
● Any other duties
● Diploma or degree in Health Promotion or other health-related field
● 1-2 years of experience in Health
● 1-2 years of experience in customer-facing work, such as customer service, customer success, research, sales
● Fluency in English and Kiswahili; ability to translate written answers between these two languages
● Typing skills and willingness to improve typing skills
● Detail oriented and accurate in responding to queries
● Self-starter: interested in growing skills, giving and receiving feedback, self-aware
● Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Kiswahili
● Dependable and upholding highest level of honesty and confidentiality
● High attention to detail and problem-solving skills
● Proactive, self-motivated and team-oriented
● Ability to multitask effectively
● Ability to withstand demanding targets; does well under pressure
● Experience or familiarity with maternal or newborn health
● Familiarity with Google Drive
Passion for mothers and children and providing them with health information is a MUST!
How to apply
Interested candidates should Click here to apply . The application deadline is November 15th, 2020.