Client Service Manager Jobs, Insurance Jobs, Communication Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Services Jobs
Our client is a global health service company that administers employee benefits programmes, healthcare and crisis management services geared towards helping people improve their health, well-being and peace of mind. They are seeking to hire a Client Service Manager who will support the team manager in managing a team of Customer Service Representatives. Key to the role will be developing and coaching the team to deliver a high quality customer centric service offering.
Job Title: Client Service Manager
Industry: Health Insurance Services
Salary: 180 – 200K
- Accountable to review and assess inventory levels coordinating daily goals and planning and adjust where needed in view of achieving KPIs
- Ensuring productivity, quality and customer satisfaction are managed within own team and motivation of the individuals and team to achieve the operational KPI’s
- Being proactive in identifying improvement/enhancement opportunities and be an active owner of seeking and sharing ideas for innovation in business processes.
- Striving to provide excellent service to our members and clients
- Ensure strong employee engagement within the team, including day to day involvement, motivation, conflict management, training, well-being and performance by providing coaching and skill development in collaboration with the Communication Management Team.
- Ensure appropriate performance management actions are taken
- Having quarterly check-in conversations with all team members
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and be fully accountable for the implementation of new ways of working and the measurement of the results in alignment with the broader Communication Strategy and in coordination with the Management Team
- Taking ownership of any escalated cases and provide updates to the Team manager on any issues
- Proactively address and/or escalate any risks to the team Manager
- Developing/maintaining proactive/effective business relationships, both internally and externally to ensure a seamless delivery of service. Actively encourage all team members to do likewise
- Option to take over SPOC role for particular clients/accounts if required
- Being able to represent the organization during client visits, absences, stakeholder meetings, or act as a relationship manager towards some of our strategic partners.
- Degree in Communications/ Marketing or a related field of study
- 2 years of relevant leadership experience in a call center or client service functions
- Strong performance track record in customer service
- International mind-set, with holistic view and able to work remotely with peers across locations
- Experience and/or interest in coaching, managing, developing and motivating individuals and conflict management
- Excellent communication skills, English and French speaking candidates will be rated highly.
- Experience in complaint management – with a proven track record in improving customer service standards
- Superior presentation skills, and knowledge of Window tools, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Windows
- A growth mindset with a positive attitude towards change and the ability to play an active role in implementing change initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: strong empathy and listening skills, strong articulation and communications skills, passionate.
- Competency to build a team and create an atmosphere of positive collaboration, innovation and creative solutions among the team members
- Action-orientated problem-solving attitude, ability to seek out best practice in order to effectively deal with diverse, complex and highly sensitive issues
- Results orientated – ability to cascade and translate goals, establish plans and manage work to achieve desired outcomes. Create meaningful business related metrics and track progress/results
- Accountability – assume ownership for achieving personal results and collective team goals
How to Apply
Apply here for the Client Service Manager Jobs
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.