Clerical Officer Jobs, Administration Jobs 2020, Kericho County Jobs
The Kericho County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent, self-driven, experienced and qualified staff to fill the following positions in the county public service pursuant to Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya and County Governments Act No.17 of 2012.
CLERICAL OFFICER II JG F 4 POSTS KCPSB/2020/22
An officer at this level may be deployed in any of the following units/sections to carry out clerical duties: Human Resource Management, General Registry, Supplies, Accounts or General Administrative Services.
- Collecting statistical records
- Carry out transactions related to accounts or personnel information
- Filing receipts
- Sorting out files
- Filling and dispatching correspondence
- Preparing initial documents for issuance of stores
- Preparing pay change advices (PCAs)
- Preparing initial documents for issuance of licenses
- Maintain an efficient filing system and safe keeping of invoices
- Drafting agenda for cases due to presentation to the Ministerial Human Resource Management and Advisory Committee (MHRMAC) and MTC meetings,
- Processing of documents
- Managing registers
- Controlling movements of records and file movements
- Drafting correspondences
- Ensuring safe custody of equipment, documents and records.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade of C- (minus) or its approved equivalent;
- Certificate in computer applications skills from a recognized institution.
Terms of service: Three year (3) contract
How to Apply
In order to apply for a Job, you ought to register
with the system (Only for new and first time Applicants). If you already have an account, Login
Application Deadline: 13-March-2020
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.